For immediate start we are looking new team mebers in the greater Würzburg area as a
Plant operator / production worker (all genders)
Your new job
- As a plant operator / production employee (all genders) you are responsible for the operation and monitoring of the production facilities
- In addition, you will be responsible for the assembly and modification of plants and plant components.
- Furthermore, you will carry out machine maintenance, cleaning work as well as small maintenance and repair work
- Compliance with and monitoring of quality and safety criteria also fall within your scope of responsibility
- You are responsible for order and cleanliness in the workplace and facilities
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for transport acceptance and goods acceptance and for the control of auxiliary and operating materials.
- Work preparation is also one of your regular tasks.
Your new job
- You have completed vocational training in an electrical trade, as an industrial mechanic or as a mechatronics engineer.
- Alternatively, you have completed a technical vocational training and have already gained experience in the operation of machines
- You also have a technical understanding and manual skills
- In addition, you have initial production experience in an industrial plant
- You have fluent written and spoken German
- You hold a Class B driving licence, preferably also for industrial trucks
- Working an alternating shift pattern is not problem for you
- Your way of working is structured, analytical and result-oriented and you have a good understanding of technical contexts
- You enjoy working in a team, are motivated, creative and assertive
- You have a “hands on” mentality, are down-to-earth and have an affinity for start-ups This is what we offer you A permanent employment contract and the chance to help build and shape a company from the ground up in an innovative working environment. If you enjoy taking responsibility and like to create, then Plantera is the right place for you.
- Apply in under 5 minutes with your CV and references via our application portal. Please indicate your salary expectations and availability in the application form. A cover letter is not required. Our success is based on diversity, the desire to constantly learn and our dedicated international team – at Plantera all people are welcome! We look forward to meeting you!
Apply in under 5 minutes with your CV and references via the application portal of our parent company CREMER.
Contact and application
Peter Cremer Holding GmbH & Co. KG